A Cardiff Christmas Celebration
- What's Included
- Just You
Spend Christmas in the heart of the Welsh capital, Cardiff, where its historic castle is one of your festive highlights.
- Explore Cardiff Castle & learn about its history
- United Kingdom
- Day 1 Cardiff
- Head to the Welsh capital today, and check into your hotel, which is perfectly located in the city centre.
On arrival, settle into your room and then meet your holiday companions over an included Afternoon Tea. This evening, we'll get together for dinner, which is followed by a Christmas-themed quiz.
- Day 2 Christmas Eve Cardiff Castle
- After breakfast let's head off on a walking tour of Cardiff - the city is really compact, so it's a joy to explore on foot. You'll be introduced to some of its highlights, including historic Cardiff Castle, which sits high above the city. Here we'll discover the remains of a Roman wall, the medieval keep and the wartime shelters. Inside, we'll take a tour of its opulent rooms decorated with elaborate murals, wood carvings and stained glass.
The afternoon has been left free so you can explore Cardiff further at your own pace or with your travelling companions. Maybe indulge in a spot of shopping, but even if you don't want to make any purchases, a stroll through one of the beautiful Victorian or Edwardian shopping arcades is a must.
Back at the hotel we'll be entertained by traditional Welsh carol singers as we enjoy a festive glass of mulled wine. After dinner, you might like to attend Midnight Mass at one of the nearby churches.
- Day 3 Christmas Day Cardiff
- It's Christmas Day, so enjoy a leisurely morning at your hotel, or maybe you'll choose to head out into the city for a stroll. It's sure to be quiet today, which means you can admire its stunning architecture without any distractions. In the heart of Cardiff Bay you'll find Roald Dahl Plass, this public plaza is named after the city's most famous son.
Make your way back to the hotel in time for a festive Christmas lunch with all the trimmings. An evening buffet will be served later.
- Day 4 Boxing Day Cardiff
- You can enjoy soaking up Cardiff's sights at your own pace today. The delightful Gorsedd gardens in front of the National Museum are a short stroll from your hotel, so maybe head here to stretch your legs.
At the hotel this evening we'll gather for a farewell dinner, followed by a screening of a classic film.
- Day 5 Cardiff
- After a leisurely breakfast, it's time to check out of your hotel and make your way home.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host
- 4 nights half board in a 4-star hotel
- 9 meals: 4 breakfasts, 4 dinners and traditional Christmas Day lunch with half a bottle of wine
- Afternoon Tea on arrival
You will have the option to book your own flights independently with the operator.
23-Dec-2018 for 4 Nights
Why Just You?
Just You are an award winning singles touring holiday specialist. They provide amazing touring experiences for singles, groups of friends travelling on their own who want single rooms and also those who have to travel independently from their partners, but don’t want to travel alone.
Travelling solo is liberating and with the right ingredients it’s the perfect way to see the world. Just You mix everything together to create the ideal travel experience for independent globe trotters. They think it’s a bit like making a cake. A sprinkle of culture, a good pinch of fun, a dash of freedom and a drop of adventure, with your Tour Manager and fellow travellers providing the icing on top.
They’ve been developing itineraries for single travellers for almost a decade. Every trip is hosted by an experienced Tour Manager, while Local Guides add extra insight. They stick to this formula because they know it works. Their customers score them nearly 100% for their knowledge and tell them they’re second to none – an A* in anyone’s book!
With single rooms at no supplement; a meet and greet at the airport; flights or rail included; overseas transfers and other transportation; many meals, exciting excursions, and the option to join in as much or as little as you like, you can’t ask for more.
Contact our partner
You can contact Just You directly by: