The Sunshine State of Florida
- What's Included
From the excitement of the Everglades to the slow pace of sun-drenched beaches, this is the best of both worlds.
- Regal Oaks Resort
- The Regal Oaks Resort in Kissimmee is located within easy reach of Florida’s popular highlights. Enjoy the comfort and luxury of your own private accommodation, which is in the style of a sophisticated town house. Each is furnished to a high standard, with air-conditioning throughout, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms, flat-screen TV and sound system and a large private terrace with a hot tub. Amenities also include a telephone, safe, washing machine, hairdryer, tea/coffee-maker and toiletries.
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale/Downtown Las Olas Area
- The Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale. Hotel amenities include a sauna, fitness centre, bar & restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool. Rooms are furnished with flat-screen TVs, coffeemakers and mini fridges. Free WiFi is also available.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West
- Bright rooms offer free WiFi, desks with ergonomic chairs and flat-screen TVs with premium channels, as well as pillow-top mattresses, coffeemakers, minifridges and microwaves.
Hot breakfast is included. There’s an outdoor pool with a bar, a business centre, laundry facilities and a shuttle service to Old Town. Amenities with 24/7 access include a fitness centre and a convenience store.
- Courtyard Cadillac Miami Beach/Oceanfront
- The 4-star Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach Oceanfront is situated on Miami South Beach.
Hotel facilities include a lounge, gym and a swimming pool. Bedrooms have private facilities, complimentary Wi-Fi and a TV.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Naples Downtown
- Located in Old Naples, this hotel is within a minute from the Naples Depot Museum and Tin City. Naples Pier and Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens are also within minutes away. Hotel features include an indoor pool, fitness centre, spa tub, complimentary buffet breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas, 24-hour business centre, coffee/tea in common area and meeting rooms. Room amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, refrigerator, coffee maker, LCD TVs with cable channels.
- Bilmar Beach Resort
- The Bilmar Beach Resort is located in beautiful Treasure Island just a minute away from the beach. Each room features Wi-Fi and a flat screen TV with premium channels. Other hotel amenities include: 2 heated pools, a rooftop sundeck, fitness center, restaurant and a beach bar.
- Take a trolley tour of St Augustine
- Kennedy Space Center and lunch with an astronaut
- Cruise around Fort Lauderdale
- Visit Ernest Hemmingway's former home
- Key West sunset cruise
- Tour of Miami
- Everglades airboat ride
- Winter estates of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford
- Key West
- North America
- DAY 1 UK/Orlando
- Depart on your scheduled flight to Orlando today. On arrival, we'll transfer you to your resort in Kissimmee, where your accommodation is in the style of an elegant townhouse.
- DAY 2 St Augustine
You'll spend today in the USA's oldest town, St Augustine, founded in 1565. The morning is yours to do as you please, perhaps take a stroll along the narrow cobblestone lanes or a horse-drawn carriage ride around its landmarks. If you fancy a bite to eat, there's plenty of options for lunch, and then we'll take an included trolley tour. It stops at 23 sites, including the Old Jail, the Colonial Quarter and Whetstones Chocolate Factory.
- DAY 3 Kissimmee
- Your accommodation has its own hot tub, so it's no wonder if you want to spend today at leisure. There's also an inviting swimming pool at the resort and nearby Kissimmee Old Town has a wonderful range of shops. For the thrill-seekers among you, how about an optional trip to one of Orlando's theme parks.
- DAY 4 Kennedy Space Center
- Today is sure to be one to remember, we're heading to NASA's Kennedy Space Center. Our visit includes a tour of the launch and landing facilities, and we'll learn all about human space exploration – from the beginning, right up to the present day. A real highlight of your day will be lunch with an astronaut and the opportunity to ask questions. It's also a fabulous photo opportunity! Later, we will head south to Fort Lauderdale.
- DAY 5 Fort Lauderdale & Key West
- A day of fantastic scenery lies ahead, starting with a cruise around the waterways of Fort Lauderdale. Described as the Venice of America, we'll see grand mansions and elegant yachts owned by the rich and famous. Back on dry land, your journey on the Overseas Highway to Key West is equally impressive. Take in the view as we travel over a series of islets and along the Seven Mile Bridge.
- DAY 6 Key West
Ernest Hemingway, the respected author, once lived on Key West and on this morning's tour we'll visit his former home, now a museum dedicated to his life. An afternoon of relaxation on the island's white-sand beaches is a great prelude to your included sunset cruise.
- DAY 7 Miami
- We'll journey once more on the Overseas Highway as we head to Miami. You'll get your bearings on a short tour, which takes in the city's art deco buildings and beautiful sun-drenched beaches. Later enjoy some 'me' time at your oceanfront hotel.
- DAY 8 Naples
- On our way to Naples, we stop for a thrilling included excursion, an airboat ride through the Everglades Safari Park to look for alligators, pelicans and more.
- DAY 9 Fort Myers
- Your day begins with a visit to Fort Myers, and a tour of the former homes of inventors Thomas Edison and Henry Ford. Your journey ends at Treasure Island, a beach resort on the Gulf of Mexico.
- DAY 10 Treasure Island
- A day at leisure at your oceanfront hotel is a great way to end your holiday. Perhaps make use of the excellent facilities or find yourself a spot on the beach.
- DAY 11 Orlando/UK
- Today we'll transfer you to the airport for your return flight to the UK.
- DAY 12 UK
- You'll arrive back in the UK today.
- Return flights from Gatwick with Virgin Atlantic
- 10 nights in hotels of a good standard plus 1 night in flight
- 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Travelsphere Tour Manager and Local Guide
- Overseas transfers and other transportation
You will have the option to book your own flights independently with the operator.
08-Sep-2018 for 11 Nights
With over 50 years of touring expertise, you are guaranteed an enriching experience with Travelsphere every time. Wherever you choose to explore, however you choose to travel, they believe it’s the people you’re with that make all the difference to your precious time away. Their Tour Managers are some of the best in the business and they work really hard to give you the holiday of your dreams. They work closely with Local Guides to show you the very best of a destination, from the iconic landmarks to the hidden gems, and are always on hand if you need tips, advice or just a friendly chat.
They take care of everything for you, from organising the transport and booking the hotels to arranging visits to the ‘must-see’ sights as well as some undiscovered, off-the-beaten-track destinations. You’ll be accompanied by an experienced Tour Manager whose unrivalled knowledge and enthusiasm will help you to uncover the real heart and soul of a place.
They understand how an amazing travel experience can make a lasting impression on people’s lives. That’s why they take such care to get it right. With guaranteed departures, guaranteed price promise and 100% financial protection, you are safe in Travelsphere’s hands.
Contact our partner
You can contact Travelsphere directly by: