- What's Included
See India's iconic highlights, including the princely state of Rajasthan with its extravagant palaces and exquisite temples.
- Vivanta by Taj Dwarka New Delhi
- Vivanta by Taj Dwarka is a newly built hotel in Delhi. It is modern in style and features amenities such as a spa, steam room, whirlpool and outdoor swimming pool. Hotel also has 5 restaurants/bars. Rooms feature tea and coffee-making facilities and large TVs.
- Crystal Sarovar Premier
- The fantastic location of the Crystal Sarovar Premiere, offers a superb view of the Taj Mahal. Contemporarily styled, this property has some great facilities and services on offer. These include a health club/spa as well as a swimming pool and on site restaurant. The rooms are fitted with air-conditioning, a TV, safe and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Mandawa Haveli Jaipur
- Mandawa Haveli is located on Sansar Chandra Road, Jaipur. Situated within close proximity of the major sightseeing attraction areas. Hotel facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, coffee shop, restaurant and Wi-Fi connection. Private bedroom facilities are included as well as mini bars, tea and coffee making facilities, heaters/ air conditioner and safes.
- Park Plaza Jodhpur
- The Park Plaza hotel is located just 4.5km from Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur. Facilities include a restaurant, swimming pool, coffee shop, two bars, rooftop lounge and a gym. Bedrooms include private facilities, Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs, minibar plus tea and coffee-making facilities.
- Rohet Garh
- Rohet Garh is a magnificent Heritage Hotel situated in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. Situated on the banks of a lake and set in the midst of beautiful rural surroundings. Hotel facilities include a swimming pool, restaurant, lounge & terraces with breath-taking views. Bedrooms have private facilities including a mini bar, tea and coffee-making facilities, air-conditioning, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi.
- Justa Rajputana
- Justa Rajputana is located in Hiran Magri, Udaipur, just ten minute walk away from Udaipur city centre and local tourist spots. Hotel facilities include a restaurant, spa, swimming pool and private bedroom facilities. Bedroom facilities also include air-conditioning, mini-fridge, tea and coffee-making facilities, hairdryer and a TV.
- Rann Riders
- Rann Riders is located near Dasada village, making it an ideal base to explore the culture in the rural countryside. It is ethnically designed eco-resort set amongst scenic wetlands and agriculture fields. The resort has creatively designed cottages that blend in well within the rural countryside of Dasada. The resorts facilities include a restaurant, hammocks in an eucalyptus plantation, lakes and garden seated areas, and a swimming pool. Private bedroom facilities are included.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Ahmedabad City Centre
- This 5-star Deluxe hotel is located in the center of Ahmedabad. Each room is air-conditioned and feature en-suite facilities, including bathtub, shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Additionally rooms benefit from modern decoration and a flat-screen cable TV, providing city and pool views.
Crowne Plaza Hotel has various facilities, including an outdoor swimming pool and a well-equipped fitness centre. Laundry, dry cleaning and concierge services are also available. Guest can enjoy both international and authentic regional cuisine in one of restaurants, located in the hotel.
- Tuk tuk ride and market visit in Jodhpur
- Cookery demonstration at the home of a noble family
- Tours of Old and New Delhi
- Dine at a century-old Haveli in Delhi
- Visit the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
- Explore the imposing Amber Fort
- Night tour of Jaipur City Palace Museum
- Overnight stay and Royal Picnic at a heritage hotel
- Discover the splendid Ranakpur temples
- Take an afternoon cruise on Lake Pichola
- Spot unique wildlife in Dasada
- See the Gandhi Ashram in Ahmedabad
- New Delhi
- Parliament House
- Lake Pichola
- Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- India Gate
- Jantar Mantar
- DAY 1 UK/Delhi
- You'll depart on your scheduled flight to Delhi today.
- DAY 2 Delhi
- On arrival in Delhi we will transfer you to your hotel. Your adventure begins this afternoon, when we explore the narrow streets and thronging markets of Old Delhi, a 17th century walled city. You'll take in the sights and sounds of the shopping district, Chandni Chowk, on a cycle rickshaw ride and see the exterior of the Red Fort. We'll admire the impressive marble domes of Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India, and visit Gandhi Smriti Museum. Later, dinner will be served at a Haveli, a former private mansion converted into a hotel.
- DAY 3 Delhi & Agra
- You'll see the sights of New Delhi on a tour this morning. This spacious, imperial city was created by the British in 1911, and we'll drive through elegant boulevards and lush green parks where the iconic India Gate and imposing Parliament House are both reminders of its colonial past.
- DAY 4 Agra & Jaipur
- Today promises to be very special as we visit the incredible Taj Mahal, located on the banks of the Yamuna River. This magnificent mausoleum was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favourite wife, Mumtaz, and nothing quite prepares you for the beauty of this building. Set in classical gardens with shimmering pools, its white-marble walls are inlaid with semi-precious stones and we will take in this exceptional sight before heading to nearby Mehtab Bagh. This centuries-old garden complex offers an alternative view of the Taj Mahal from the other side of the river. Later, we'll wander through the chambers of the mighty Agra Fort before continuing our journey to Jaipur. On the way we'll stop at the deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri, built by an emperor in 1569 to celebrate the birth of his son.
- DAY 5 Jaipur
- This morning you'll head to the Amber Fort, which sits on a hilltop overlooking the desert. We'll step inside to see the Temple of Kali, the Palace of Mirrors and the Hall of Pleasures. This afternoon we'll explore Jaipur, Rajasthan's capital, which is often described as the 'Pink City' because of the colour of its buildings. Highlights of our tour include a visit to the Jantar Mantar Astronomical Observatory, the City Palace and the elaborate facade of the Palace of the Winds. You'll return to the City Palace this evening to see a collection of rare items once owned by the Maharajahs of Jaipur. This will be followed by a 'Sound and Light' show narrated by a Bollywood star, and dinner at a city café.
- DAY 6 Jaipur & Jodhpur
- We're heading to Jodhpur today, a scenic journey through a desert landscape.
- DAY 7 Jodhpur
- Your sightseeing begins with a visit to the splendid Mehrangarh Fortress, which overlooks the blue and white houses of Jodhpur. Inside its walls you'll find elaborate palaces, grand courtyards and breathtaking vistas. Next we'll visit the Jaswant Thada, an imposing white-marble cenotaph and memorial to Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. Tonight you can soak up Jodhpur's atmosphere, on an optional tuk tuk ride to a local market.
- DAY 8 Jodhpur & Rohet Garh
- Your journey continues as we drive the short distance to our new base, Rohet Garh. Still a family home, the fort is situated on the banks of a lake and is one of the finest heritage hotels in India. We'll stay in this haven of peace and tranquillity overnight and will enjoy a unique experience this afternoon, a royal picnic in the grounds.
- DAY 9 Rohet Garh & Udaipur
- Today we're heading south to Udaipur, a beautiful city, known for its picturesque lakes and grand palaces. En route we'll make a stop at the Jain temples at Ranakpur, one of the major pilgrimage sites for followers of Jainism. Tonight, you have the option of visiting the home of a local noble family, where a cookery demonstration and dinner will be included.
- DAY 10 Udaipur
- Your day starts with a visit to Udaipur's City Palace Museum, which houses a remarkable collection of items, from arms and armour to paintings and sculptures. Then we'll head to the Jagdish Temple, located within the City Palace complex, and take a stroll through the gardens of Sahelion Ki Bari, former home of the royal ladies of the city. This afternoon we're going to take a cruise on Lake Pichola to catch a glimpse of life along its shores.
- DAY 11 Dasada
- We're going to drive to our next destination, Dasasda, this morning. After lunch you'll visit a wildlife sanctuary at the Little Rann of Kutch. If you're lucky, you might spot the rare Asiatic wild ass and a variety of birds including Macqueen's bustards and Bonneli's eagles. We'll return this evening and visit NawaTalao Lake, where common cranes, flamingos and other types of birds gather.
- DAY 12 Ahmedabad
- After breakfast we'll drive to Ahmedabad, the largest city in the state of Gujarat. On the way you'll visit the Sun Temple at Modhera, which dates back to the 11th century and is decorated with magnificent carvings, and the underground temple at Patan. Tonight we'll head to a local restaurant for a vegetarian dinner and a cultural show.
- DAY 13 Ahmedabad
- This morning you're going to travel to the banks of the Sabarmati River, where the Gandhi Ashram is located. The spiritual leader lived here for about 12 years, and on a tour you'll see his living quarters and some interesting artifacts. We'll also visit the beautiful Hathee Singh Jain Temple and the intricately carved Adalaj stepwell.
- DAY 14 Ahmedabad/UK
- Very early this morning we will transfer you to the airport for your flight back to the UK via Mumbai.
- Return flights from Heathrow with Jet Airways
- 12 nights in 4 and 5-star hotels plus 1 night in flight
- 20 meals: 11 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 6 dinners
- Travelsphere Tour Manager and Local Guide
- Overseas transfers and other transportation
You will have the option to book your own flights independently with the operator.
02-Nov-2018 for 13 Nights
15-Feb-2019 for 13 Nights
01-Nov-2019 for 13 Nights
With over 50 years of touring expertise, you are guaranteed an enriching experience with Travelsphere every time. Wherever you choose to explore, however you choose to travel, they believe it’s the people you’re with that make all the difference to your precious time away. Their Tour Managers are some of the best in the business and they work really hard to give you the holiday of your dreams. They work closely with Local Guides to show you the very best of a destination, from the iconic landmarks to the hidden gems, and are always on hand if you need tips, advice or just a friendly chat.
They take care of everything for you, from organising the transport and booking the hotels to arranging visits to the ‘must-see’ sights as well as some undiscovered, off-the-beaten-track destinations. You’ll be accompanied by an experienced Tour Manager whose unrivalled knowledge and enthusiasm will help you to uncover the real heart and soul of a place.
They understand how an amazing travel experience can make a lasting impression on people’s lives. That’s why they take such care to get it right. With guaranteed departures, guaranteed price promise and 100% financial protection, you are safe in Travelsphere’s hands.
Contact our partner
You can contact Travelsphere directly by: