A Magical Italian Christmas
- What's Included
- Just You
Spend Christmas in the elegant spa town of Levico Terme and discover its charming Christmas market and traditional live Nativity.
- Levico Terme's Christmas market & live Nativity
- Bolzano & Merano
- Two dinners with traditional regional dishes and local products
- One evening with live music entertainment
- Hotel Bavaria
- Hotel Bavaria 3***S
This recently refurbished hotel is in a quiet area of the spa town of Levico, only 500 m from the centre.
Rooms feature TV, safe, phone, balcony, shower and hair dryer.
The hotel offer a bar, restaurant and free wi-fi.
There is also a small spa (local charges apply).
- Visit medieval Arco & its Christmas Market
- DAY 1 UK to Milan
- Today we'll fly to Milan and transfer to our hotel in Levico Terme, a pretty resort renowned for its therapeutic springs. Get to know your travelling companions better when we meet for a welcome drink and dinner this evening.
- DAY 2 Bolzano & Merano
- We're heading to the capital of the South Tyrol, Bolzano today. Set against a backdrop of hills, its streets are lined with pretty pastel-coloured buildings and the splendid Gothic cathedral is one of its most notable landmarks. Our next stop will be in the spa town of Merano, where you'll see some impressive Art Nouveau buildings. Both of these towns host a traditional Christmas market and there will be time for some shopping if you wish.
- DAY 3 CHRISTMAS EVE Levico Terme
- Enjoy some time to yourself this morning. You might choose to relax at the hotel, or perhaps take a walk along the shores of Lake Levico with your holiday companions.
This afternoon, we'll head into town together and visit Habsburg Park, the fairytale setting for Levico Terme's traditional Christmas market. We'll spend some time browsing the goodies on offer and maybe treat ourselves to a warming glass of mulled wine. Afterwards, we'll stroll around the town's Nativity exhibition, a collection of more than 100 nativity scenes created by local artists. We'll also see the traditional live Nativity scene.
Back at the hotel we'll get together for a special Christmas Eve dinner this evening.
- DAY 4 CHRISTMAS DAY Levico Terme
- It's Christmas Day and you're free to do just as you please. Perhaps enjoy a leisurely morning at the hotel, or wander into town with your travelling companions for an aperitif before lunch.
We'll enjoy Christmas lunch, with turkey and all the trimmings, at the hotel and then afterwards, why not continue the festivities with a drink or two in the bar.
- DAY 5 BOXING DAY Arco
- Today is free for you to do as you please, or you could join our optional excursion to the charming medieval town of Arco on the north shore of Lake Garda. A fabulous Christmas market takes place in the picturesque Old Town and you'll have plenty of time to look around. Soak up the festive atmosphere as you browse stalls selling traditional crafts and the food and drink of the Trentino region.
It's the last day of our holiday, so this evening we'll gather together for a farewell dinner of regional dishes and local specialities.
- DAY 6 Milan to UK
- Today we will transfer to the airport for our flight back to the UK.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host
- Return flights from Heathrow with British Airways
- 5 nights half board in a 3-star superior hotel
- 11 meals: 5 breakfasts, Christmas Day lunch, 5 dinners including a special dinner on Christmas Eve and two dinners featuring regional dishes.
- Welcome drink
- An evening of live music
- Overseas transfers & other transportation
- Audio Guide
You will have the option to book your own flights independently with the operator.
22-Dec-2018 for 5 Nights
Why Just You?
Just You are an award winning singles touring holiday specialist. They provide amazing touring experiences for singles, groups of friends travelling on their own who want single rooms and also those who have to travel independently from their partners, but don’t want to travel alone.
Travelling solo is liberating and with the right ingredients it’s the perfect way to see the world. Just You mix everything together to create the ideal travel experience for independent globe trotters. They think it’s a bit like making a cake. A sprinkle of culture, a good pinch of fun, a dash of freedom and a drop of adventure, with your Tour Manager and fellow travellers providing the icing on top.
They’ve been developing itineraries for single travellers for almost a decade. Every trip is hosted by an experienced Tour Manager, while Local Guides add extra insight. They stick to this formula because they know it works. Their customers score them nearly 100% for their knowledge and tell them they’re second to none – an A* in anyone’s book!
With single rooms at no supplement; a meet and greet at the airport; flights or rail included; overseas transfers and other transportation; many meals, exciting excursions, and the option to join in as much or as little as you like, you can’t ask for more.
Contact our partner
You can contact Just You directly by: