A Norfolk Christmas
- What's Included
- Just You
Celebrate Christmas in Norwich and discover the nearby coastal town of Sheringham on this fabulous festive break.
- Norwich sightseeing tour
- Visit Sheringham & travel along the coast on the Poppy Line Railway
- Mercure Norwich Hotel
- You will stay in the 3-star Mercure Norwich located on the outskirts of the historic city. Hotel amenities include a restaurant and bar as well as an indoor pool and fitness club. Contemporary bedrooms have private facilities, TV and telephone.
- United Kingdom
- DAY 1 Norwich
- Make your own way to Norwich and meet your Tour Manager and holiday companions at the hotel. We'll get to know one another over a glass of mulled wine and a slice of Christmas cake, and then you'll have some time to relax and settle into your room. This evening we'll get together for dinner, which is followed by live entertainment and dancing.
- DAY 2 CHRISTMAS EVE Norwich
- After breakfast we're going to head to Norwich. It's a compact city, so we'll explore its winding alleyways and historic buildings on foot. You'll see the magnificent Romanesque cathedral, which is set in beautiful grounds and has a fascinating history, and then we'll visit The Forum. Built to mark the new millennium, this stunning glass-fronted building features a lovely café and restaurant and there are often free exhibitions and activities to enjoy. You've time to explore Norwich at leisure this afternoon, so you could spend some time at The Forum or head off with your travelling companions to browse the shops and admire the city's architecture.
Back at the hotel we'll get together for dinner and a festive evening of live entertainment.
- DAY 3 CHRISTMAS DAY Norwich
- It's Christmas Day, so why not relax this morning and enjoy the facilities at your hotel. We'll sit down together for a traditional Christmas lunch and then if you fancy some fresh air, why not head out for a walk with your travelling companions. We'll gather again this evening for a Norfolk-themed gala buffet and an evening of live entertainment will round off our Christmas celebrations.
- DAY 4 BOXING DAY Sheringham
- After a leisurely breakfast we'll make the short journey to the popular coastal town of Sheringham. We'll step aboard a traditional train - usually a steam train - and travel along the coast on the heritage Poppy Line Railway. On this nostalgic journey we'll pass through delightful old stations and enjoy wonderful views of the north Norfolk scenery.
We'll return to the hotel early this afternoon, when you'll have time to relax at leisure. You could perhaps take a refreshing dip in the pool or enjoy a drink in the bar with your travelling companions. This evening we'll get together once more for dinner and an evening of entertainment.
- DAY 5 Norwich
- After breakfast it's time to check out of the hotel and make your way back home.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host
- 4 nights half board in a 4-star hotel
- 9 meals: 4 breakfasts, 4 dinners & traditional Christmas Day lunch with wine
- Welcome reception with cake & mulled wine
- Entertainment each evening
You will have the option to book your own flights independently with the operator.
23-Dec-2018 for 4 Nights
Why Just You?
Just You are an award winning singles touring holiday specialist. They provide amazing touring experiences for singles, groups of friends travelling on their own who want single rooms and also those who have to travel independently from their partners, but don’t want to travel alone.
Travelling solo is liberating and with the right ingredients it’s the perfect way to see the world. Just You mix everything together to create the ideal travel experience for independent globe trotters. They think it’s a bit like making a cake. A sprinkle of culture, a good pinch of fun, a dash of freedom and a drop of adventure, with your Tour Manager and fellow travellers providing the icing on top.
They’ve been developing itineraries for single travellers for almost a decade. Every trip is hosted by an experienced Tour Manager, while Local Guides add extra insight. They stick to this formula because they know it works. Their customers score them nearly 100% for their knowledge and tell them they’re second to none – an A* in anyone’s book!
With single rooms at no supplement; a meet and greet at the airport; flights or rail included; overseas transfers and other transportation; many meals, exciting excursions, and the option to join in as much or as little as you like, you can’t ask for more.
Contact our partner
You can contact Just You directly by: