Meet your tour leader and the rest of your group near St Pancras International Train Station.
Amsterdam (3 Nights)
With 3 nights here you’ll have time to take advantage of Amsterdam’s liberal nightlife in the evenings and ramble among the multitude of museums and art galleries in the day time. On arrival, enjoy a cold one at the hostel bar before heading out to make the most of the Amsterdam’s famed nightlife (included).
On Day 2, explore the red light district and then spend the rest of your day chilling out in the city’s gorgeous parks, relaxed riverside bars and pretty markets.
On your last full day in Amsterdam why not visit one of the many museums such as Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum or Anne Frank’s House.
- Included: Amsterdam pub crawl
- Visit the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum or Anne Frank’s House
- Discover Europe’s biggest historic centre by bike
Berlin (3 Nights)
First night, drop your stuff at the hostel and before we head out on an optional pub crawl in the streets of Berlin.
The next morning, we’ll head to a classic Berlin landmark – the East Side Gallery (included) to see the remaining section of the Berlin Wall and the new street art which now adorns it. The rest of the day you’ve got free – the perfect opportunity to explore Europe’s coolest city and marvel at the contrast between old and new – take a bike or walking tour, head out to the East Side gallery or book yourself tickets to the Reichstag dome! In the evening, join us at the hostel bar for Youtube Karaoke and beers.
Day 3 in Berlin is a chilled one – take the morning free to check out more museums and sights if you fancy, or head to the Badeschiff for an afternoon of poolside chilling, paddle boarding, street food and beers.
- Included: East Side Gallery
- Optional pub crawl
- See a section of the old Berlin Wall
- Visit Check Point Charlie
- Climb the dome of the renovated Reichstag
- Discover the nightlife of Schoneberg and Kreuzberg
- Youtube Karaoke at the the hostel’s MicroBrewery & Bar
Prague (2 Nights)
Take the train east to the capital of the Czech Republic for 2 nights. Prague’s centre is crammed full of history and architecture; you’ll feel like you’re walking around a fairytale city. We’ll explore the city by evening, with an optional pub crawl.
The next day, join us on an optional walking tour of the city, followed by a trip to Prague Castle for spectacular views. In the evening, we’ll take in the beauty of Prague with a sunset cruise on the Vltava River (included).
- Included: Sunset Cruise on the Vltava River
- Join us for an optional pub crawl
- Marvel at the curvy design of the dancing building
- Take in the views from Prague Castle
- Try all the Czech Pilsner beers in the old town pub
Budapest (3 Nights)
Pull into one of Budapest’s many train stations and prepare to be blown away by this Bohemian city. The Hungarian capital is one of Central Europe’s biggest: a bustling and artistic city, overflowing with quirky restaurants, nightlife and stunning architecture.
Enjoy wandering the streets of the Jewish quarter – spotting murals on every corner. We’ll relax in the world famous Szechenyi Baths by day (included), and hit the ruin pubs by night. In your own time, explore the city on two wheels, discover the beautiful architecture of Fisherman’s Bastion and the Hungarian Parliament, or hire a buggy to tour Margaret Island.
- Included: Soak those aching traveller muscles in Szechenyi baths after a jam-packed week
- Optional trip river cruise
- Explore Budapest’s quirky markets and shops
- Experience unique nightlife with a ruin pub crawl
- Visit the Hungarian Parliament
- Cycle the banks of the beautiful Danube
Vienna (1 Night)
Then make the short train journey to Vienna for a one night stay. The capital of the Habsburg Empire is overflowing with awe-inspiring palaces to wonder around. Shake things up and instead of walking everywhere soak up the culture from the water with an afternoon of paddleboarding by the Danube (included).If that doesn’t capture your imagination, rest assured that Vienna has some of Europe’s best bars and nightclubs to make the most of.
Spend your second day exploring the Naschmarkt for some artsy bargains, or treat yourself to afternoon tea in one of Vienna’s civilised cafes. In the evening, we’ll board the sleeper train for our overnight journey to Venice!
- Included: Paddleboarding by the Danube
- Visit the Spanish riding school of Vienna
- Eat real Apple Strudel and Wiener Schnitzel
- Go to a classical concert in a city renowned for music
- Walk around the gardens of the Schonbrunn Palace
Venice (1 Night)
The next night, fall asleep in Vienna and wake up in Venice. Here you have 2 whole days to explore the intricate network of canals that form the veins of the city.
Don’t spend too much time relaxing by the canals though, as there’s plenty to see and do on the 127 islands that form this medieval city.
On day 1, tick off the ultimate Venetian bucket list item – the Gondola ride! (included). After a Venetian lunch or a quick slice of pizza, you have a free afternoon/evening to explore so why not take a trip up to Basilica San Marco and enjoy the glorious views, before we end the trip with a few drinks.
Don’t miss a local Aperol Spritz while you’re in the region! Make the most of it – in the morning it’s time to check out of your hostel, say goodbye to your new friends and head to the airport for your flight home.
- Included: Gondola Ride
- Cross the iconic St Mark’s Square
- Get lost in the alleyways and canals of the city
- Ride the vaporetto down the grand canal
- Taste real Italian gelato