Go island hopping to discover the fascinating cultural and natural heritage of this fascinating Indonesian archipelago. Fall in love with the serenity of Senggigi on the island of Lombok and tread the earthly paradise of the island of Gili Trawangan. Get immersed in the artistic atmosphere of Ubud and surrender to the absolute beauty of the eternal beaches of Benoa on the island of Bali.
Arrive at your UK / Ireland departure airport, ready for a flight* to Bali. Night on board.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Arrive at Denpasar International Airport, be met by your guide and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free to rest after your travels and start discovering the vibrant capital of the so-called "Island of the Gods". Overnight stay in Ubud
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, enjoy a full day tour around Ubud to discover the unique cultural heritage of Bali and the picturesque natural landscapes. Head to the town of Stone Carvers, Batu Bulan, where we witness the colourful and exciting dance of Barong & Kris, which tells the story about the eternal struggle between good and evil, an Indian epic and an integral part of Balinese mythology. Next, visit Mas, the village of the wood carvers, to see artisans working on their creative designs; true works of art. Head northeast across the coast, surrounded by imposing mountains, to visit the Elephant Cave or Goa Gajah, a complex built in the eleventh century with the detailed sculptures of mythological creatures excavated at the entrance, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The next stop is in Kintamani to enjoy the spectacular views of Mount Batur, with its black lava that descends from the sacred crater to the valley where Lake Batur rests, lying serene and bright at the foot of the mountains. Finally, visit the town of Celuk, famous for its beautiful works of goldsmithing and handmade silverware. Return to Ubud and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Ubud.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, spend the day at your leisure. Why not explore the local markets or indulge in a relaxing Balinese massage. We recommend an optional river rafting excursion if you are feeling adventurous.* Overnight stay in Ubud.
* Optional Ayung River Rafting Excursion: Take a rafting adventure on the Ayung River! An unforgettable journey through the tropical rainforest past beautiful waterfalls. Lunch included. Price per person: £45.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure. We recommend exploring the tranquil rainforests or visiting the local Hindu temples and shrines. Alternatively, we suggest taking an optional mountain biking excursion to enjoy the landscapes from a different perspective.* Overnight stay in Ubud.
* Optional Mountain Biking Excursion: From the mountainside, ride along quiet roads past various villages. Enjoy an impression of traditional Balinese life and the beautiful nature. Price per person: £45.
Breakfast at the hotel. Head to Padang Bai port to cross by speedboat to the island of Gili Trawangan, known for its vibrant beaches and magnificent coral reefs. Arrival in Gili, transfer to the hotel and the rest of the day free to explore the wonderful surroundings. Overnight stay in Gili.
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day to spend relaxing, either in the pool or on the paradisiacal beaches of the island. We recommend snorkelling for the best views of coral reefs and the diverse and colourful marine life that inhabits them. Overnight stay in Gili.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the scheduled time, take a local boat to Senggigi, on the island of Lombok. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for you to enjoy the tranquillity of this idyllic place where Indonesians keep their ancient customs alive. Senggigi is famous for its unforgettable sunsets and its endless beaches. Overnight stay in Senggigi.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today, enjoy a tour of the city of Mataram, the most important city on the island of Lombok, and visit the Mayura Water Palace, built in 1744 as part of the former Balinese empire. The town is the main commercial centre in Lombok and is the perfect place to observe the daily activity of the locals. The tour continues to Taman Narmada, home to natural springs, whose water is believed to give eternal youth. The garden was built in 1727 by the Balinese King Anak Agung Gede Ngurah Karang Asem. Finally, visit the Temple of Lingsar, a unique temple and a centre of harmony and unity for both Muslims and Hindus, as both are permitted to pray and worship there. Return to the hotel and overnight stay in Senggigi.
Breakfast at the hotel. At the scheduled time take a speedboat back to the island of Bali, and on arrival transfer to your hotel in Benoa. The rest of the day is free for you to enjoy your beautiful surroundings. Benoa is located in the south, in a quiet coastal resort on the Nusa Dua peninsula, and is the perfect place to relax, with idyllic beaches and lush surroundings. Overnight stay in Benoa.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day at your leisure, basking in the Balinese sunshine or exploring at your own pace. We recommend an optional city tour of Denpasar to discover the unique and diverse atmosphere of the city, which fuses traditional Balinese culture and modernity.* Overnight stay in Benoa.
* Optional Denpasar City Tour: Explore Badung Traditional Market, for a taste of the local culture and delve into the spiritual side of the city at Jagatnatha Temple. Learn more about the island at the fascinating Bali Museum and admire the Bajra Shandi Monument, a monument dedicated to the struggles of the Balinese people throughout history. Price per person: £40. (Min. 2 pax)
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day. We recommend visiting the Uluwatu Temple, one of the most emblematic monuments of Bali, located on top of a cliff surrounded by coastal forest. It is an unmissable experience to contemplate the beautiful sunset over the Indian Ocean from this viewpoint. Consider enjoying one of our optional excursions.* Overnight stay in Benoa.
* Optional Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Excursion: Set off to Nusa Lembongan around 8:00 a.m. for an exciting day of snorkelling in the warm, abundant waters. Enjoy an included lunch on the boat and discover the rich marine life in the open waters. All snorkelling equipment is provided. Price per person: £65. (Min. 2 pax)
* Optional Sunset Dinner Cruise: Spend a tropical evening onboard a boat whilst taking in the spectacular sunset and enjoying a refreshing cocktail and international buffet. A live cabaret show on board will keep you entertained as you cruise away the evening. Price per person: £69. (Min. 2 pax)
Breakfast at the hotel. A day at your leisure to continue enjoying the idyllic white-sand beaches of Benoa, perfect for a walk along its extensive shoreline and a swim in its crystal clear warm waters. We recommend an optional tour to Besakih and Penglipuran to discover more of the local area.* Overnight stay in Benoa.
* Optional Besakih and Penglipuran Tour: On this day trip, discover the oldest temple in Bali, the Pura Besakih at the foot of Mount Agung. Along the way, visit Kertagosa in Klungkung, dating back to pre-colonial times and the village of Penglipuran, home to an indigenous community. Also, discover the sacred bats of Goa Lawah Cave and the black beaches of Kusamba for a fantastic overview of the must-see sights in the region. Lunch included. Price per person: £57. (Min. 2 pax)
Breakfast at the hotel. At the scheduled time, transfer to the airport to board a flight back to the UK / Ireland.* Night on board.
* If your flight departs in the morning, you may arrive back in the UK / Ireland the same day.
Arrive in the UK / Ireland and end your trip.
As experts in offering exclusive and invaluable escorted tours and travel experiences, Exoticca is a name you can trust to help you plan the trip of your dreams. As the name suggests, this respected tour operator specialises in creating exotic and unique tours and holidays to the far-flung corners of the world, such as China, India, Jordan, Cambodia, Brazil, Lapland and Kenya. The company describes itself as ‘the future of travel’ and is dedicated to ensuring it offers impressive escorted tour itineraries and the most competitive prices on the market.
Exoticca caters to every type of traveller by offering group tours and private tours, as well as premium and luxury holiday packages and carefully planned excursions. With many years of experience in the bag, the company has developed strong relationships with its partners to enable the team to negotiate exclusive deals to save you money on your chosen escorted tours. Plus, you can pay for your Exoticca tour in instalments to make it easy for you to budget for your trip.
The team behind this trusted tour operator is made up of travel enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing the utmost level of comfort, quality and innovation to help make your trip as amazing as possible and to ensure all of your wishes are fulfilled. All tours include international flights, transfers, most meals and an English-speaking guide, along with unrivalled levels of customer service. When it comes to the itineraries, each one is crafted by destination experts so that Exoticca can always offer holidays and escorted tours of an exceptionally high standard, no matter whether you choose a premium or luxury package.
You can choose from a wide array of exciting and enriching escorted tours in Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and the Americas to suit your tour style and interests. For example, you can head to Rovaniemi in Finland to meet Santa Claus, see the treasures of Tuscany or experience a magical trip through the Baltic capitals. If you want to travel further afield, you can go on a luxury African adventure, discover the exotic islands and beaches of Malaysia or explore some of the most magnificent rainforests in the world on a Costa Rica tour. Whichever tour you book, you’ll always have plenty of free time to enjoy your chosen destination at your will.
The essence of Exoticca’s way of travelling lies in its respect and admiration for other cultures and is why the team collaborates with charities for good causes and helps those in less fortunate regions of the planet. You’ll also be pleased to know that every holiday and escorted tour is ATOL and ABTA protected, giving you peace of mind that you won’t ever lose the money you have paid for your trip.