Canada is stunning any time of the year, especially in winter, so why not fulfil all your snow-covered fantasies in the Rockies? This action-packed trip is winter at its best, with hearty Canadian food and cosy lodging to satisfy the most seasoned traveller. Hike past rugged mountain ranges, try some cross-country skiing, skate on a lake in Invermere and see frozen waterfalls at Grotto Canyon. You’ll have the chance to travel the world-famous Icefields Parkway and hike the Athabasca Glacier, and soak in a natural hot spring amongst the forests in the Columbia Valley. Learn a thing or two about curling and hockey – two proudly Canadian sports – from the pros in Canmore, and dine on Canadian favourites in Lake Louise. Keep warm because this 10-day Rockies winter adventure is frosty. Seriously frosty. .......read more
See for yourself why the Icefields Parkway is considered one of the world’s most beautiful drives – a stretch of road that winds past soaring mountain peaks, lakes, valleys and waterfalls.
Experience a special group hike through a closed ski area at the secluded Fortress Mountain – a filming site for many Hollywood blockbuster films.
Go on two ice walks at Grotto and Johnston canyons, past frozen waterfalls, icy rock formations and possibly a few daredevil ice climbers.
Put on all the gear and get competitive in ice hockey. The pros will show you the ropes, then you’ll get the chance to test out your new skills against them!
Consider a rare opportunity to glide over the snow with a pack of husky dogs on an optional dog sledding tour, from trusted and vetted companies.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Fortress Mountain - Guided snowshoe hike
- Canmore - Grotto Canyon Guided Icewalk
- Canmore - Learn to Be a Canadian Hockey Player
- Canmore - Introduction to Curling
- Columbia Valley - Guided snowshoe hike at Continental Divide
- Columbia Valley - Traditional maple taffy experience
- Columbia Valley - Ice skating on Windermere Lake
- Columbia Valley - Radium Hot Springs
- Panorama Resort - Guided snowshoeing
- Banff - All Canadian Lunch at Storm Mountain Lodge
- Banff National Park - Johnston Canyon Guided Icewalk
- Icefields Parkway - Hike to toe of Athabasca Glacier