Music is at the heart of this fantastic tour, with visits to country music capital Nashville, Elvis' opulent Graceland mansion and home of jazz New Orleans.
- Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Downtown
- Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa
- The Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa is ideally situated within the Muscle Shoals area. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi (in public areas), indoor & outdoor pools, fitness centre & sauna. Additionally there is a restaurant & bar within the hotel. Rooms are furnished with a safe & TV.
- Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown
- Modern rooms come with Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, room service and sitting areas. Amenities include an informal restaurant/bar, an outdoor pool and a fitness room.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
- Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez is located in downtown of Natchez. All rooms include free Wi-Fi, flats-screen TVs, coffee-making facilities, minifridges and microwaves. Hotel further benefit from an outdoor swimming pool and a gym.
- Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
- The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel is a contemporary hotel located near to the French Quarter. Hotel amenities include a bistro which serves New-Orleans inspired cuisine, a bar, fitness centre and rooftop pool.
- Tour of Atlanta, including Martin Luther King Center
- Nashville tour
- Visit Studio B & Country Music Hall of Fame
- Alabama Music Hall of Fame & the Muscle Shoals Studio
- Visit Tupelo, Elvis Presley's birthplace
- Sun Studios & Graceland
- Tour of Stanton Hall, an antebellum mansion
- Walking & sightseeing tours of New Orleans
- Jazz brunch in New Orleans
- Nashville Night Out
- Nashville - Grand Ole Opry Evening
- New Orleans - Louisiana swamp and a traditional Southern Plantation