South America is a continent that beckons adventurers from far and wide with its infectious, sultry salsa rhythms, intriguing people, fascinating lifestyles, tree-lined city avenues and flamboyantly decorated towns. Chile's rippling vines, the cascading Iguaçú Falls that spill into Argentina and Brazil, the imposing statue of Christ in Rio and Buenos Aires' elegant streets are just some of the iconic sights that make an escapade to this trio of countries so desirable.
Tour of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar, including a wine-tasting
Experience a typical ‘estancia’ ranch
Bicycle tour of Maipu’s vineyards
River tour on the Tigre and Parana Delta
Learn how to prepare empanadas & make a traditional 'mate' drink on an Argentine dinner experience
Enjoy a delicious dinner and a thrilling tango show in Buenos Aires
View the Iguaçú Falls from the Brazilian side
Enjoy superb views of Rio de Janeiro from Sugarloaf Mountain
Pre-bookable excursions: Valparaiso and Viña del Mar, Iguaçú Falls from the Brazilian side and Sugarloaf Mountain can be pre-booked as a package from just £289 per person.
- Hotel Torremayor Providencia
- Located in the centre of Providencia, Santiago, and within close proximity to an abundance of restaurants and bars and less than 10 minutes to the biggest mall in Latin America, the Torremayor Providencia is situated in an ideal location. Rooms have a modern decor with facilities including; a minibar, climate control and Wi-Fi. The Hotel also has a rooftop pool which boasts fantastic views of the city.
- Diplomatic Hotel
- This 5-star resort is situated in the centre of Mendoza, surrounded by great restaurants, wine bars and shops. Rooms feature luxury French furniture, dark wood floors and marble bathrooms.
- Sheraton Libertador Hotel
- Sheraton Libertador Hotel, located in the centre of Buenos Aires, welcomes its guests to one of the largest cosmopolitan cities in Latin America and provides easy access to its varied commercial, financial, cultural and entertainment options.<br /><br />This luxurious 5–star hotel is just in the centre of all the action. It is located in close proximity to The Obelisco, the most famous iconic and historical monument of Buenos Aires, and Plaza Mayo, the main square of central Buenos Aires, which has always been the focal point of its political life with several major landmarks, located around the Plaza. However, guests who are more interested in shopping rather than sightseeing will not feel lonely here, as famous Florida Pedestrian Street, full of lovely shops, is just 2 blocks away.<br /><br />However, Sheraton Libertador Hotel undoubtedly is a jewel itself and a pleasure to stay in. Rooms are styled in tan hues with sweet sleeper king or 2 single beds and further benefit from air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TVs, mini bar, safe and dressing room. Stunning views of the city towers add intimate and inviting atmosphere to the rooms, which is further enhanced by marble baths, where guests can sit back and relax from the fast pace of the city.<br /><br />For those seeking additional relaxation this fabulous hotel offer numerous services, including sun deck, sauna, spa facilities and massage treatments. Although for those who still have energy there is an indoor heated pool and fitness centre with sliding-glass-pane ceiling providing magnificent views of Buenos Aires. Yet, no experience can be complete without a visit to La Pergola Restaurant or Maximilian Lobby Bar and Restaurant. While La Pergola Restaurant with its variety of buffet dishes is an ultimate choice for breakfast or lunch, superb cocktails and a la carte menu, available for lunch and dinner, can be found in Maximilian Lobby Bar and Restaurant.
- Panoramic Grand Hotel
- The Panoramic Grand is located on a hill which overlooks the Three Frontier Landmark, a site that marks the meeting of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. The hotel boasts 5 restaurants and a panoramic spa.
- Rio Othon Palace
- The 4-star Rio Othon Palace is ideally located on Copacabana Beach, a short distance from the centre of Rio.
Hotel facilities include a restaurant, bar and a swimming pool. Bedrooms have private facilities, mini-bar, hairdryer, safe, air-conditioning and a TV.
Prime hotel location in Rio in the centre of Copacabana beach
Chile’s capital, Santiago, which lies beneath the stunning Andes
Tour of Mendoza, Argentina’s wine capital
Visit the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires
View the Iguaçú Falls
View the famous statue of Christ the Redeemer at Corcovado
Experience the colourful Winner's Parade at the Rio Carnival