Uncover three of West Africa’s most intriguing nations on this compact insight into Benin, Togo and Ghana. From Ouidah, Lome and Togoville, where voodoo still forms an important part of everyday life, on to the museums of Accra and pristine shores of Anomabo Beach, this snapshot of Benin, Togo and Ghana is as humbling as it is relaxing. Meet practitioners of the misunderstood religion and talented local artisans, discover stately former palaces engage in either the Voodoo or Akwasidae Festivals........read more
Rub shoulders with the chiefs of Kumasi and the King of Ashanti at the Akwasidae Festival at Manhyia Palace, or, watch voodoo performances during the Voodoo Festival in Ouidah.
Cross Lake Togo and feel the history of Togoville in its palaces, churches and the voodoo fetish stalls lining the streets.
Discover Ghana – with its ancient to modern history – in the capital of Accra.
Visit the atmospheric St George’s Castle and unearth the nation’s haunting history of slavery.
- Ganvie - Stilt Village
- Ganvie - Pirogue Ride
- Ouidah - City Tour
- Ouidah - Voodoo Festival (departure date dependent)
- Lake Togo - Boat Ride
- Togoville - Town Visit
- Lome - National Museum
- Lome - Musée International des Arts
- Accra - City Tour
- Kumasi - Kejeta Open Air Market
- Kumasi - Akwasidae Festival (departure date dependent)
- Kumasi - Ahwiaa Craft Village
- Kumasi - Ntonso Craft Village
- Kumasi - Bonwire Craft Village
- Anwiankwanta - Cocoa Plantation
- Elmina - St George's Castle
- Elmina - Walking Tour
- Private vehicle , Boat , Pirogue
- Hotel (8 nights), Beach Hut (2 nights)