Discover dramatic peaks, jade-green lakes and pine forests where grizzlies still roam free. Enjoy thrilling journeys along the spectacular Banff-Jasper Highway and onboard the iconic Rocky Mountaineer, and explore the beautiful city of Vancouver on this exciting tour.
- Ramada Plaza Calgary Downtown
- The well located Ramada Plaza Calgary is within walking distance of local entertainment, shopping and dining. Guest rooms benefit from en- suite, complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen televisions, hairdryer, and tea/coffee making facilities. With amenities at the hotel itself including two restaurants, fitness centre and outdoor swimming pool.
- Buffalo Mountain Lodge
- Set on Tunnel Mountain, this scenic hotel is just 1 mile from downtown Banff.
The lodge style rooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and coffeemakers.
Amenities include a lounge with a fireplace and an antler chandelier, a restaurant offering modern dishes, and a seasonal eatery with a mountain-view patio. There''s also a hot tub, plus loaner bikes are free.
- Lobstick Lodge
- The Lobstick Lodge in Jasper is a comfortable hotel in a lovely setting, boasting a lovely outdoor patio area.
Hotel facilities include an indoor pool and fitness centre. Bedrooms have private facilities, TV, minifridge, hairdryer and Wi-Fi.
- Kamloops Hotel
- Your hotel in Kamloops this evening is arranged by Rocky Mountaineer and will be advised when you board the train.
- Holiday Inn & Suites Vancouver Downtown
- A 7-minute walk from shopping on Robson Street, this modern hotel is also a 10-minute walk from the Hornby Street Aquabus, which offers direct access to Granville Island.
Hotel rooms come with flat-screen TVs and desks, plus minifridges and coffeemakers.
The facility also offers a casual restaurant/lounge, an indoor heated pool and a 24-hour exercise room, plus a spa.
- Ride the Banff Gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain
- Rockies helicopter flight
- Athabasca Glacier Ice Explorer
- Jasper river raft ride
- Evening nature walk in Jasper
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park and Grouse Mountain on Vancouver's North Shore
- Victoria sightseeing & Butchart Gardens
- Banff sightseeing
- Lake Louise
- Jasper, Maligne Lake & Maligne Canyon
- Vancouver & Stanley Park
- Two-day journey on the iconic Rocky Mountaineer